Guess who???






Guojun and I were going through some pictures in his computer last night and I came across the pictures that Nyx took during her photoshoot for Women's weekly last year.  Then I realized I never put several of them up on my blog cos the files were too huge (they are TIF files).  Each picture is at least 50MB.  So this morning I decided to convert them to smaller files so I can share them with our family and friends.  Only a few of the pictures taken were selected to be published in the magazine so I'm putting up the other nice ones which didn't get featured.  

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
So NICE!!! The photos are really nicely taken!! Nyx looks really charming!!! :P
thatmomoffour said…
Thank you dearie =) I still remember we had such a hard time making her smile cos she was so cranky

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit