Girls only


Nyx hiding her last animal cracker behind her back, away from the greedy birds


Still hiding the last cracker


The "I don't wanna share my last cracker with the birds" face


I just wanna show how Nyx stays close to me during our outing,( idea from Fanny)


Nyx feeding the doves her crackers


Asking me to let her ride the tractor


Removing her shoes 1st cos the friction stops her midway


Nyx on a kiddy swing


Happy girl Nyx after she finally went to the kids' park


Nya almost falling asleep


When Guojun asked me to take the two babies to the kids' park by myself today I thought he was just trying to be bananabrain and kidding with me.  The last few times we went there together Nyx just ran amok and threw tantrums when she didn't get to do what she wants.  (Behold! The" terrible 2" period has begun)

Nevertheless I decided to swing by the place on the way home after shopping for groceries from Carrefour, telling myself that the moment Nyx starts acting up I'll drag all 3 of our butts straight home.  Part of the reason why I decided to let her romp around the park today was also cos I was getting tired of her "nagging"....
"gai gai time!"
"gai gai loh!"
"let's go!"
"mummy outside....."
"please lah........please lah........."
"oink oink here, oink oink there...." (referring to the black piglet in the petting zoo)
"Choo choo!............" (referring to her favourite train ride at the park)
"mummy wear shoe!"
"come here....." (and she's standing at the main door with my shoes or her shoes)
"go out, go out"

I was really amazed today though. Throughout the entire outing she never once wandered more than 3 meters away from me or threw a single tantrum.  I usually make her hold my hand or the edge of my shorts when I'm busy handling Nya and can't carry her.  Hmm...... maybe cos she knows Guojun isn't here to help her out the moment the disciplinarian in me surfaces. Muah hahahaha..........
So I guess it ain't such a daunting task after all, taking the babies to the park myself sometimes.  Plus, it helps me run Nyx's "batteries" flat so she can sleep longer and I get to enjoy abit more peace and quiet, hiak hiak!

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
BRAVO!!

3 Claps for you!!!

I don't even dare to bring my girl there alone by myself. Hahahaha.. Because she is quite adventurous and daring. I would be running up and down the big slide... hahahaha
thatmomoffour said…
Haha, actually i find Nyx is usually more well behaved when she's alone with me cos she knows she got no one else to turn to. Otherwise ah, she will be all over the place like the past few we went there with her dad around

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit