Potluck lunch at Joy's







I just love your tom yum soup Joy. If my babies rolling on your bed really does help you, then you can reward me with more of your tom yum soup. Hahaha.....

Today we had a small little gathering at Joy's new place in Cazaux, really nice neighbourhood too. Nyx, Nya and Asher all got onto the master bed and rolled around abit, so hopefully our dear friend will be able to give us some good news soon!
Guojun's cousin rolled on our bed 2 weeks before our wedding and shortly after I conceived Nyx. Nyx rolled around on Johnny and Lily's bed and along came Asher. So now that Nyx, Nya and Asher have rolled on Joy's bed, what's next? Triplets? =) =) =)
And by the way, Joy's family has a history of twins!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit