Wheelin' good time!




The two-seater wagon attached to Guojun's mountain bike



Nyx's child seat attached to my racer



We just bought this "wagon" attachment thingie for the babies today

I'm finally not pregnant during the summertime in Europe! Hahaha.  I remember when I first arrived here 8 months pregnant with Nyx it was the summer of 2006, so I couldn't really participate  in any outdoor sports.  By the time my confinement was over it was already October, and cold....
Then in 2007 we stayed for a month in Singapore from May till June so by the time we got back to France it was summer.  And that was when I got pregnant with Nya.  First Trimester, had to be very careful..... so it was only yoga and pilates for me.  
Finally we're now experiencing the 3rd summer here and enjoying it with some outdoor exercising on our bikes, yup the babies too!

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
wow.. that wagon cost a bomb right? Jason wanted to buy it but was stopped by me.. hehehe
thatmomoffour said…
Ya its quite ex. Cost $199 euros from Decathlon. But you can use it till your kid is quite old. carries 2 kids up to 25kg each.

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit