Nyx makes belly buttons


"Noodles"


Making a bellybutton



The bellybutton according to Nyx


"eyes" according to nyx. I think cos the round ball is supposed to be a face

A couple of days ago Lily and Johnny came over with a wonderful gift for Nyx which included some putty like playdoh in this Dora the Explorer playset.  And even though she's got an injured thumb it hasn't prevented her from having fun with her "masak masak".  This afternoon she was playing with putty and suddenly ran to me exclaiming "mommy look! Bellybutton!" I was quite amused to see her creation, even though it just involved using her finger to poke a hole into the putty.  A few minutes later she ran to me again to show me "eyes" and "noodles".  I guess they do look sort of like what Nyx 
claims them to be.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit