Missing my clan and my friends back home

  My birthday at haagen daazs in 2005 Dec
 At the airport July 1 2006

Grandpa Sim and Nyx at the airport  dec 2006
  Grandma Sim and Nyx dec 2006
You would think I'd have gotten over all that home sickness thing already, having made France my home for the past 8 months or so.  No lor!  Not a day goes by without missing my fellow Katong clan members and my dear ol' friends, especially Shirley! Hehehe........ but, I just need to turn around and I see you my dear friend (private joke here).  Was just browsing through my photo albums this evening, thought i might share some of the nicer ones with yol'.  

Comments

Shirley said…
Miss you too Dearie and my xia Baobei!! Can't wait for May to come man!

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit