Nyx exercising





I've finally recovered from a cold that persisted for 2 days and left me sneezing for most of the day.  Nyx seemed to find it amusing and would giggle whenever i sneezed, glad I could entertain her.  

For the past two days LeeLee was so sweet and brought over porridge and glutinous rice she made so i didn't have to cook.  She even got Nyx a bunch of her current favourite....... bananananas! You should see how the little monster girl sometimes tries to catch the spoonfuls of mashed bananas when I'm feeding her.  

Comments

Megan and Ryan said…
Salut!!!

Petite Nyx looked so much like you...like ang ku kueh!!!

Popular posts from this blog

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit