Farewell dinner for our friends and my visit to the dentist








I had to get two teeth extracted on Friday evening - one wisdom tooth and a molar side by side. It was quite a quick procedure and required quite a few stitches too. An hour after the surgery we went for dinner at a restaurant in Arcachon. I had alot of difficulty eating the food and ended up swallowing most of my food without chewing because of the pain and swelling. Its been two days after the extractions but my left cheek is still very swollen and I cannot close my jaw completely. Next Friday I'll have to return to the dentist again to get the stitches removed. Here are the pictures we took the night of the farewell dinner. You can already see the swelling happening on my left jaw.

Comments

Unknown said…
Hey dawn is that ms oon bf how come she so stick to him !!!1
thatmomoffour said…
haha. ya Matthew is her current "squeeze"
Shannon's Mummy said…
Wow.. you got quite a few friends visiting you hor.. I hope you are eating well now.

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit