To St Emillion and Bordeaux with Shirley













We were so lucky to have the weather on our side today, especially since it was my best friend's last day in Bordeaux before setting off for Geneva. As I drove back towards home after sending her off at the airport, I was missing her alot already. Sniff sniff, in fact I miss everyone back home in Singapore so much!
Last night and this morning Nyx kept asking where Shirley and Yiling were. Gals, I'm sure you know where I told her you went right? Hahaha. Shhhhh............

Comments

Shirley said…
I miss you gals alot alot too! have to keep lookin at the pic we took to make me feel betta *sighz* happy times do fly by so fast....

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit