One year more "matured"..........













Ah yes...... nobody likes to be referred to as "getting older" but such is the fact. I am getting older, and next year I'll be pushing the big Three O. Eeks!
Having friends here while being far away from home is so important because they lend a hand when we need it and celebrate special days and moments with us, on top of several other points. Some of my friends here helped organize a surprise party birthday party for me and took me and kiddies out for a nice lunch. I added those photos here too. Thank you gals!
Guojun is flying back to Singapore for almost two weeks tomorrow, so we tried to spend as much time together today as possible. Lunch was at Okinawa restaurant with godma Lily, godpa Johnny and godson Asher followed by a long day in Bordeaux. I took some pictures of the munchkins this morning before heading out and I'm glad I did cos I caught Nyx doing something so cute. She was trying to do a high five with Nya using her foot! Hahaha. She also wished me "Happy birthday mommy!" early this morning so it really made my day =) Can't wait for Meimei to start yakking too........

Comments

Shannon's Mummy said…
Hey dear,Happy Belated Birthday!!!
Megan and Ryan said…
I like the picture of Boomer & you. Looks like Nya & Nyx :)
Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you enjoyed your birthday & may all your wishes come true!
thatmomoffour said…
Thank you for the birthday wishes! =)
Hehe Sel, you're the upteenth person to say that. Like a mini Dawn and mini Boomer.

Popular posts from this blog

Meridian Facelift at Body Inc.

My Sculptra Journey with Halley Medical Aesthetics: Final Review (Fourth Visit)

The IDS (Innovative Dermatological Solutions) Journey - Third Visit